Flipping

I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times when I do more than just store shelf candy.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 26 Authors for The 2010 A to Z Book Reading Challenge

Alvarez, Julia
Byatt, A.S.
Chabon, Michael
Dunning, John
Enright, Anne
Fowles, John
Gruen,
Hoffman, Alice
Irving, John
Kerouac, John
Le Guin, Ursula
Mayle, Peter
Naipaul, V.S.
Okri, Ben
Pynchon, Thomas
Q - need suggestions. I've already read Quindlen
Rushdie, Salman
Sebold, Alice
Tartt, Donna
Updike, John
Vonnegut, Kurt
Wolfe, Tom
X - This is the challenge -- to find an author whose surname starts with X
Y - need suggestions; I've already read Yoshimoto
Zola, Emile

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list of authors. I wanted to stop by and say welcome to the What's in a Name challenge. Good luck, and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gege! Sayang walang books yung Younghusband brothers. Hehehe. I would surely read them, especially if they're autobiographical picture books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter, let's hope they come up with a posterbook this year. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails