Flipping

I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times when I do more than just store shelf candy.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweeping Spider Webs



Spider web on my blog. Sweeping them aside. Surprise, it's still here!

And I'm back here because I'm in the FFP 24-Hour Readathon at Libreria, the greatest bookstore in the universe. And I'm doing everything other than actually read. So, I'm blogging.

This readathon is semi-connected to the Dewey 24-hour readathon. We're just doing ours 23 hours ahead to accommodate the Philippine time zone.

Will update more later. I have to start pretending to read. ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's the first time I know the spider web can be so beautiful, though I feel disgust on seeing the spiders.

    flip book creator

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails